make install; where do .di files go?

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue Oct 16 13:50:14 PDT 2012

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:17:10 +0300
Manu <turkeyman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, that's obviously crap. What is the approach most people take
> when they want to install their library?

I'm at the point where I don't even bother. I just pass in -I[path] as
needed. It *greatly* simplifies instructions for compiling/installing
stuff. Otherwise the instructions amount to a big convoluted pile of
crap that will essentially be read by the user as "D desperately needs a
fucking package manager, I'm not jumping through these retarded hoops
that are system-specific anyway, I'm going back to Python."