make install; where do .di files go?

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 17 01:48:22 PDT 2012

Al 16/10/12 22:37, En/na Nick Sabalausky ha escrit:
>> Linux dmd deb/rpm packages installs "/etc/dmd.conf" file which
>> contains the modules/interfaces paths. The easiest way to add another
>> path for your library in Linux is to create a "pkg-config" file.
>
> Would that be Debian-specific though?

This is Linux and C specific.
In debian/Ubuntu/LinuxMint, with "libgtk-3-dev" and "pkg-config" packages installed, just type:
$ pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-3.0
You'll get all the sources, libraries and some flags that gcc needs to properly compile gtk projects.

>> Linux dmd will not include /usr/include/d path by default to avoid
>> conflicts with ldc1 (tango) "object.di" incompatibility, and I
>> recommend you to not use this path for that reason.
>>

> Then we can use '/usr/include/d2'. Problem solved ;)

Is a possibility, but it must be agreed.

--
Jordi Sayol