48 hour game jam

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Oct 17 07:08:27 PDT 2012

On 2012-10-17 13:57, Manu wrote:

> It occurred to me last night, I think almost all the work to get OSX
> running is actually already done in the iPhone drivers. You might be
> better off to copy the iPhone files, and adapt that to OSX. Ethan seems
> to think iPhone and OSX are almost identical.

They are fairly similar. I'll have a look at the iPhone driver when I
get home tonight. If you want the game to look as a proper Mac OS X
application there are some additional code that is required. That is for
creating the main menu and the dock icon.

Anyway, I know how to handle this now.

--
/Jacob Carlborg