make install; where do .di files go?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Oct 17 10:04:58 PDT 2012

On 2012-10-17 16:13, Manu wrote:

> Well I really, really do.
> Infact, that is the single most significant thing that attracts me to
> linux rather than windows. The standardised include/lib paths are an
> absolute win for linux.

I completely sold how the package manager works in Ruby and together
with Bundler. With Bundler you need to explicitly say that you want
access to a particular package, otherwise you cannot import/include it.

This work out beautifully and you can have how many packages and
different versions of the same package as you want, with very slim
chance of a conflict.

--
/Jacob Carlborg