Account on ARM/Debian

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Thu Oct 18 06:18:03 PDT 2012

On 16/10/2012 12:11, Alix Pexton wrote:
> On 16/10/2012 11:48, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> Do you need a static IP set on the firewall to allow connections in?
>>

> I don't think so, will have to throw that one over to my brother to be
> sure ^^

Make that a maybe!

After being on-line for less than 24 hours, the poor RasPi was being
penetration tested from IPs as far apart as Korea and Sussex!

I'm still willing to let my RasPi be used for this fine cause, but my
Brother wants to investigate why his IP has gotten interest from foreign
powers, and reconfigure the firewall before it gets reconnected.

Aside from Ian, are there any other GDC/ARM developers (who might want
access)? I'm considering making individual accounts for each user rather
than just giving out the password to the "pi" user.

A...