DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 04:10:38 PDT 2012

On Monday, 22 October 2012 at 17:25:28 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> We're on! For one month starting today, we're raising funding
> for DConf 2013.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0
>
> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do the
> same. Hope to see you in 2013!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

I have been a committee member of the UK AUA
(http://www.iua.org.uk) and I know that the best way to get
funding is to find good sponsors. That is my recommendation to
you, Andrei. - Try hard to find sponsors for the DConf. Perhaps
FSF would help or some other open-source funding organisation?