Why D is annoying =P

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 18:35:58 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 00:53:31 UTC, Mehrdad wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 October 2012 at 21:55:53 UTC, Era Scarecrow
>> So should I drop a project I'm working on and go to C++? That
>> isn't something I look forward to doing...
>
> Well if it's been working for you then there's obviously no
> reason to. :)
>
> I couldn't say the same thing, though.

  You can always work around what does and doesn't work; Although
preferably you shouldn't have to.

  I can only think that the best way to support the D language is
simply to use it. If there's several programs that really get
attention that shows the flexibility and use of D then it's more
likely to be used. My biggest obstacle(s) right now is time &
memory. With new issues coming up it makes you think in different
directions, which all makes sense once you look for them.