Why D is annoying =P

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:43:52 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 05:11:38 UTC, Philippe Sigaud
wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:34 AM, Mehrdad
> <wfunction at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Funny, I was actually building a (GLR) parser, too.
>>
>> Keeping track of duplicate item sets was what tripped me up.
>
> H. S. Teoh, Mehrdad: are your codebases in a public website?

Nope.

I'll consider releasing it when I make it decent, but right now,
there's really nothing to put anywhere.
(I've probably re-started like 6 times now, like twice with each
language. Each one had its own downfalls; I tried D because I
thought it would have great opportunities with CTFE and mixins.
But so far the code has always been ugly and I've run into the
problem of not really wanting to debug my own code.)