Travis CI - Continuous Integration Testing Server

Alex Rønne Petersen alex at lycus.org
Fri Oct 26 00:48:29 PDT 2012

On 26-10-2012 08:24, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2012-10-25 23:50, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
>
>> You don't really have to do anything special other than set up build
>> jobs that invoke <build system you're using>: http://ci.lycus.org/
>
> Cool, I know about Jenkis but I didn't know about this. What software is
> available on the machines?

Oh, I probably gave off the wrong impression. It's not a public service
a la Travis at all; just some machines a couple of contributors and I
put together in a Jenkins setup. All but one of the jobs on there are D
jobs and I just wanted to show that you can trivially build any D
software with it (see the console logs for the various builds) since
Jenkins lets you run any shell commands you want.

--
Alex Rønne Petersen
alex at lycus.org
http://lycus.org