dlang.org slow?

Maxim Fomin maxim at maxim-fomin.ru
Fri Oct 26 08:17:33 PDT 2012

On Friday, 26 October 2012 at 04:59:07 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Is it just me, or has dlang.org been really slow today? Is
> something
> wrong with the site that needs our attention? It takes almost 2
> whole
> minutes to load a page -- at first I thought my office network
> screwed
> up again, but now I'm at home and it's still like that.

Fully conform. The server replies to slow: sometimes it open
reference pages quickly, sometimes with considerable and
inappropriate delay.

Forum also doesn't work quite well always. By some reason its
splits topics, like this one. Some time ago it could go hang in
endless loop while posting messages. Now the situation is better
- data is transferred to the server but delay is also
inappropriate long.