Why D is annoying =P

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:41:51 PDT 2012

Le 25/10/2012 03:35, Jonathan M Davis a écrit :
> On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 21:01:11 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> OK let's stop this. There's a bug that needs fixing, is all.
>
> And as bad as things may be now, they're _way_ better than they were a couple
> of years ago (or even a year ago). The situation isn't perfect, but it's
> constantly improving. It's becoming rarer and rarer for programmers to run
> into compiler bugs.

Is this a joke ? That is true that many bug get solved, but I encounter
compiler bugs almost on a daily basis, and a lot of workaround are
present in my codebase.

I'm ready to heard that I run into more bugs due to my coding style or
whatever, but I have hard time to understand how running into compiler
bugs can be rarer and rarer.

You can actually write plenty of programmers now without