Another day in the ordeal of cartesianProduct

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Oct 26 18:11:45 PDT 2012

On Friday, October 26, 2012 15:45:48 H. S. Teoh wrote:
> (Jonathan had a pull request with a Phobos workaround for this, which I
> _think_ is already merged, but the autotester is still failing at this
> point. :-/)

It hasn't been merged yet:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/854

It's likely going to need a few more tweaks (as discussed in the pull request)
before it gets merged in. But it's critical enough that there's pretty much no
way that it won't be merged in before the next release, and it'll probably be
merged in sooner rather than later, but that'll depend on the feedback for the
request and whatever issues come up.

- Jonathan M Davis