[RFC] ColorD

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 20:49:03 PDT 2012

It now can translate most PC keyboard input sequences into char
or non-char key events, including requesting UTF-8 input for
chars:

http://arsdnet.net/dcode/terminal.d

We could just about start writing real apps with this now.
Biggest problem left is it doesn't actually scan the termcap file
- it only looks for a TERMCAP environment variable. This means
many keys are ignored on some terminals.

Should be a fairly easy fix I just haven't gotten around to it
yet.

Then finish the Windows support side of it and we have a fairly
functional, totally standalone, little text library here.

BTW this is actually kinda off topic for ColorD since I'm going
more fancy - if you just want to add color to stdout, my code has
probably gone too far.