Halloween

Mark markme12 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 01:58:11 PDT 2012

We have been waiting for you, "D programmers". We are always here, and you
may feel us sometimes, anywhere from time-to-time to .. "Please! Make it
stop!! These voices in my head!". Hey,, why don't you, mock the dead! Hmm?
Why don't you do some more of that? Hey, why not make them feel totally like
second-class citizens (which is below the proverbial "middle class" and
above the never-spoken-of "lower-than-middle" class (Yes, the dead are
higher than the homeless)), and make a second-class-holiday called Halloween
where, you being to afraid of the night, send your "innocent" children (of
the corn?) out to go from door-to-door to check for "spooks"? Hmm?

Is D, a trick, or a treat?