Another day in the ordeal of cartesianProduct

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 07:11:40 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 28 October 2012 at 12:28:23 UTC, Peter Alexander wrote:
> Before pull request 880, walkLength accepted infinite ranges
> and just returned size_t.max.

Actually, before 880, you had an infinite loop, as "size_t.max"
was a magic number that meant "walk to end"...

----

I've found recently trying to do coverage for std.container and
others, that an "efficient" method of unittesting is to just try
to instanciate the template in as many forms as possible. While
you aren't actually verifying any run-time behavior, you ARE
finding a lot of compile errors.

I haven't commited any of them, but I have been able to detect
and fix quite some errors. They are [keyboar died]