[RFC] ColorD

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 09:36:39 PDT 2012

Robik let me add my code to his repository with the plan to merge
the two files later, but for now I just pushed my file up there.

https://github.com/robik/ConsoleD/blob/master/terminal.d

It now has /etc/termcap support, a builtin termcap to work in a
pinch if the system doesn't have one, and most of the stuff
needed for Windows support (the events aren't translated
perfectly, but basic programs already work).

I'm done with it for today, but the idea is to eventually merge
our two files completely so we have both low level event, etc.,
and high level drawing in the one module.