[RFC] ColorD

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Sun Oct 28 14:28:49 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 19:28:21 UTC, Robik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to introduce ColorD, small library that allows to
> simply manipulate console output colors, both on Windows and
> Posix operating systems. It also supports font styles such as
> underline and strikethrough(Posix feature only).
>

> Simple example:
>
> import std.stdio, colord;
> void main()
> {
>     setConsoleColors(Fg.red, Bg.blue);
>     writeln("Red text on blue background.");
>     resetConsoleColors(); // Bring back initial state
> }
>

> Feedback welcome.
>
> GitHub: https://github.com/robik/ColorD
>
> Regards.

(Yes, I've seen ConsoleD, but quoting first post in topic is
easier)

WoW looks cool!

I've been using own solution (probably like 50% of hackers around
D) but this looks really promising. Would be cool to see this as
addition to standard library.

I noticed you joined forces with Adam Ruppe. For sure ConsoleD
will rock
I wish you guys good luck :)
Keep going.