"isDroppable" range trait for slicing to end

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:26:38 PDT 2012

29/10/2012 15:50, Andrei Alexandrescu пишет:
> On 10/29/12 3:14 PM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> [snip]
>
> 3:14 PM? Since you're in the future, please let me know when the market
> opens :o).

Just got Windows 8 Pro installed, my copy must have come with a
time-machine addition. Need to read these feature charts more carefully
next time :)

On a serious note I recall there is a problem with date/time
functionality on Win8 that manifests itself as an assertion in
std.datetime unittests.
Need to ping Jonathon about it and work out something.

--
Dmitry Olshansky