"isDroppable" range trait for slicing to end

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Oct 29 13:30:38 PDT 2012

On Monday, October 29, 2012 20:26:38 Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> Need to ping Jonathon about it and work out something.

I believe that Microsoft did something stupid with one of their functions
which makes it function slightly differently around a DST switch on Windows 8
than it used to, so the unit tests fail when verifying that the times come out
correctly around a DST switch (since they don't anymore on Windows 8). But I
haven't had time yet to thoroughly investigate what exactly is causing it.
Microsoft definitely sucks when it comes to time-handling stuff, but they're
usually better about backwards compatibility than they appear to have been
here.

- Jonathan M Davis