DMD on Haiku?

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 29 20:40:38 PDT 2012

On 10/29/2012 4:27 PM, Isak Andersson wrote:
> Well, I would say that I am pretty willing to do both those things. At least if I have the knowledge to do it! I'm not a
> 100% clear on what the second requirement means. Having a box running 24/7 that can run automated tests at any time? Or
> just running the tests occationally (like once or twice a week or so, or even just in time for every new DMD release)?

Send me email about #2.  The short form is that online 24/7 (though not building all the time, just on-checkin) is the
preference, but there's room for less frequent to be acceptable.  It's pretty easy to setup the tester and it's pretty
low maintenance.  I'd prefer to have access to the account that runs it (or easiest just let me run it) to be able to
update the tester code periodically.

Later,
Brad