To avoid some linking errors

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Oct 30 12:55:26 PDT 2012

On 2012-10-30 18:34, Brad Roberts wrote:

> I'm all for idealistic views, but neither of those matches reality in any meaningful way.  What I outlined is actually
> practical.

Well yes, for an already existing tool. But I see no reason why one
wouldn't use this approach when developing a new tool. Lately, all my
tools I write are built as libraries and a fairly thin executable that
calls the library. Except that one can use the library in other tools it
separates and modularize the code, easier to test and so on.

--
/Jacob Carlborg