DMD on Haiku?

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Tue Oct 30 13:59:26 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 30 October 2012 at 18:53:23 UTC, Alex Rønne Petersen
wrote:
> On 30-10-2012 19:35, Paulo Pinto wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 30 October 2012 at 13:55:42 UTC, Alex Rønne
>> Petersen wrote:

>>> I direct you to the POSIX makefiles of DMD, druntime, and
>>> phobos. ;)
>>>

>> Which as far as I am aware only work on POSIX == Linux.
>>

> Er... they work on Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris/SunOS.

Ok I was a bit stupid with my remark, sorry about that.

Anyway, I remember when I tried my toy experiment with porting
DMD for Solaris I had to do some patches.

You would be surprised what commercial UNIX systems understand as
POSIX vs what the standard says. Somehow I don't miss my days
porting software among UNIX platforms.

--
Paulo