48 hour game jam

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:15:13 PDT 2012

I have fixed all associated bugs now and the Linux build runs properly.
There was a recently fixed DMD bug that causes a problem with the camera,
if you're using an older DMD, the camera will have problems.

GDC should theoretically work fine, but my binary is out of date (from the
debian package manager) and it doesn't work for me, so I haven't proven it
works.