48 hour game jam

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Oct 31 00:35:24 PDT 2012

On 2012-10-30 23:17, Manu wrote:

> I've fixed all the outstanding Linux stuff, I'd love to finish off that
> OSX stuff some time soon.

Unfortunately I haven't much time to work at D right now at all, but I
can usually squeeze in an hour per day, more during the weekends. I'm
online at the IRC D channel when I'm at the computer.

I have the code ready for the creating a window but I need help to
integrate it with the game engine. Last time I compiled the game engine
there was some problem related to OpenGL headers or similar.

--
/Jacob Carlborg