The D wiki engine must be replaced

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Wed Oct 31 05:47:34 PDT 2012

Tobias Pankrath wrote:
> What about the wiki engine build into github?
The wiki engine is called Gollum[1] and is itself free software. The wiki is
editable via the web interface and offline with a text editor. It supports
half a douzend popular markups, including markdown, org-mode, restructured
text, creole.
Of course the wiki could be hosted as a wiki to a separate dummy project
under https://github.com/D-Programming-Language. Please don't make it a wiki
for the dmd project since D is more then one compiler implementation.

Even for me as a free software advocate I'd favour this quick github
solution over the current state. It's still possible at any time to setup an
own instance of Gollum and host the wiki somewhere else.

[1] https://github.com/github/gollum

Best regards,

Thomas Koch