The D wiki engine must be replaced

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Wed Oct 31 14:53:26 PDT 2012

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> I don't really understand what's wrong with the current system
- unfamiliar syntax like no other wiki engine I've ever seen
- no way to have site names without a camelCase
- no history other then precedent version
- no watched pages
- ... surely much more if you try to really use it

> What do you mean by "offline editing" though?
Go to https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/wiki/_access
You can git clone the whole content of the wiki, read offline, edit offline
and push back to the online wiki.
Other systems that allow that are for example ikiwiki, gitit and others