best practices tutorial needed (for function signature, class vs struct, etc)

notna notna.remove.this at ist-einmalig.de
Sat Sep 1 08:18:33 PDT 2012

Ali, I've to thank YOU!

As a "part-time-programmer", I've to say, your book helped me a
mountain.. and actually is a reason why I'm kind of "back2D" ;)
I've all the D books money can buy, so I claim the same statement could
be true for other non-professional-programmers, too.

Anyhow, an Index within the PDF/book and a change log would be great. I
try to follow the RSS feed, but for changes within existing capitals,
its not easy for me to identify them... I always have to run a "PDF
diff" tool and then read the newly added or changed lines.

Enjoy the rest of the summer, hope you will find more time for the next
translations soon and looking forward for the long cold winter evenings
and a good read ;)