D-etractions A real world programmers view on D

Chris Cain clcain at uncg.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:13:46 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 4 September 2012 at 21:46:12 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Fundamentalism has no place in engineering.

It just made me smile. I still sometimes use Python for small
projects and I'm going to be getting more serious about learning
Javascript (and maybe a variant like CoffeeScript). However,
dynamic typing has frustrated me plenty of times in the past...
Mr. Davis' statement reflects my feelings for it.