[Scons-users] D and SCons

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Sep 13 22:51:20 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-09-14 at 00:39 +0200, Rob T wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 September 2012 at 22:36:23 UTC, Rob T wrote:
> > I just started using your fork of scons and I appreciate the
> > effort.
> >
> > There are a few issues I will report.
>

> https://bitbucket.org/russel/scons_d_tooling/issues
> "This repository does not have issue tracking enabled."
>
> Is there another way to report problems?

Issues associated with the SCons code base should be reported through
the Tigris issue tracker:  http://scons.tigris.org/bug-submission.html

Sadly this requires people to login to Tigris with a Tigris
account. :-( Moreover it isn't actually a good issue tracker. But then
the BitBucket one (and indeed the Git one) are probably not as good as
the Tigris one.

The intention is to move the issues from Tigris to something else, but
whilst the intention is in place, the investigation and planning is
on-going.
--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk