totally satisfied :D

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Sep 17 00:16:26 PDT 2012

On Monday, September 17, 2012 09:05:48 David Nadlinger wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 September 2012 at 21:59:30 UTC, Jøn wrote:
> > The best idea I had today: rename D into :D
> >
> > * Easier to google
>
> You might be surprised to see that D is the number 1 result for
> ":D" even today.

The search results seem to be identical whether you search for D or :D, so the
colon seems to be ignored. Of course, the fact that dlang.org comes up first
could just be because google taylors its results to you, and we're both people
who deal with D (and presumably search for it from time to time) already.

- Jonathan M Davis