std.benchmark redux

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Sep 17 10:45:09 PDT 2012

On Monday, September 17, 2012 13:24:00 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I recall we have nothing in the review queue for the time being, is that
> correct?

Technically speaking, I think that there are a few items in the review queue,
but no one is pushing for their stuff to be reviewed right now, and I have no
clue whether any of it is actually, currently in a reviewable state. So, I see
no problem with std.benchmark getting reviewed right now, since no other
reviews are in progress or even being pushed for.

- Jonathan M Davis