SpanMode uses incorrect terminology (breadth)

Jesse Phillips jessek.phillips+D at gmail.m
Mon Sep 17 17:49:42 PDT 2012

On Monday, 17 September 2012 at 23:55:17 UTC, Ben Davis wrote:
> On 17/09/2012 19:47, Jesse Phillips wrote:
>> a/1.txt
>> a/2.txt
>> a/b
>> a/b\1.txt
>> a/b\2.txt
>> a/c
>> a/c\1.txt
>> a/c\z
>> a/c\z\1.txt
>
> These results also show a correct preorder depth-first search.
>
> The bug report as it stands is misleading; should I post a
> follow-up on the bug tracker, or should we close it and start
> again?

You can probably just update. But I fail to see what is
missleading? Did I get the expected results wrong?  Pre-order
depth first does not satisfy breadth first so what am I missin?
Sorry Im on a tablet making organization hard.