[OT] Was: totally satisfied :D

renoX renozyx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:03:03 PDT 2012

Not very good rant,
you write:
> They have imagined a "phone", where being able to answer the
> call is completely by luck if the phone has been in your pocket
> when the call arrived! Chances are, you will touch something on
> the "smart" screen and reject the call by some random reason

I have the *same issue* with a non-tactile phone: when the phone
is activated, quite often the keys will be pressed randomly and
create something unwanted.

Worse sometimes the phone will unlock itself while in my pocket,
something that I think is more rare for touch phones.

How do you suggest to fix this issue?

RenoX