[OT] Was: totally satisfied :D

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed Sep 19 12:03:49 PDT 2012

On 9/19/2012 1:37 AM, Mehrdad wrote:
> What exactly do you guys _do_ with your computer that suddenly breaks the power
> supplies?! Maybe I'm just too young to know, but I've never seen a power supply
> break...

The symptoms I had are it just won't turn on. What I do? Take the old one out,
got to the computer store or the computer recycler, and look for a matching one.

The recycler is great for older ones not made anymore, I can get a replacement
for $10 or so.

Sometimes, I have to modify the case to get it to fit.