[OT] Was: totally satisfied :D

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 05:18:40 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 26 September 2012 at 02:29:09 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> Ie, imagine you make a trivial HTML page that's nothing but a
> purple background and no content. Now load it in a web browser.
> The purple part (and maybe the scroll bars?) is the *only* part
> that's included.

I think that's how most the web widgets work. Though a while ago,
I was toying with doing a little browser widget in D, the idea
being the window is nothing but a html thingy and everything is
done by code... including stuff like link behavior, by doing
event handlers in your D.

But I never really got too much done with it.