dynamic library building and loading

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Thu Sep 27 06:01:02 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 27 September 2012 at 08:03:34 UTC, Maxim Fomin wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 September 2012 at 05:52:44 UTC, Jens Mueller
> wrote:
>> Maxim Fomin wrote:
>>> You can build shared libraries on linux by manually compiling
>>> object
>>> files and linking them. On windows last time I tries it was
>>> not
>>> possible.
>>
>> Can you give detailed steps for doing this on Linux? Because
>> nobody as
>> far as I know has made this work yet?
>>
>> Jens
>
> Dpaste seems not working, so, sorry for code
>[snip]

Hmm, that looks nice, seems that stuff improved from last time I
checked.

Gonna test this out today. I have project that would gain from
"Hot swapping" of Shared libraries. Temporarily solution I made
was just writing plugins in C++.

Btw, sorry for OT.
What exactly doesn't work in Dpaste? It seems to work fine for
me(TM).
If those are UI glitches, try pressing F5 2-3 times ;D