Getting started with D - Phobos documentation sucks

MattCoder mattcoder at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 08:47:04 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 29 September 2012 at 15:29:46 UTC, Mr. Anonymous
wrote:
>> 1. Browse the documentations of the std.string, std.array,
>> std.algorithm, and std.range modules.
>
> OK, let's open the D website and browse the documentation of
> std.string:
> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_string.html
>
> What do we see? A bunch of links that look like SEO tags of a
> spam website, followed by a mess of anything - structs,
> classes, functions, and what not.
>
> Compare this with, e.g., an msdn reference.....

Just remembering that most of the things that you see here is
made by the community itself and the most important, it's free.

But well this is not an excuse, but anyway, Microsoft come doing
this since long time ago and was not always as you see today.