Getting started with D - Phobos documentation sucks

MattCoder mattcoder at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 09:16:33 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 29 September 2012 at 15:53:17 UTC, Mr. Anonymous
wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying somebody owes me something.
> I love D and appreciate the effort the community puts in it,
> otherwise I probably wouldn't write this post.
>
> I'm just saying that, in my opinion, it's a high priority and
> it has to be addressed, so that newcomers would be able to get
> started with D.

No problem fellow and be sure that I don't wanted to surpress
your feelings, because I had the same feelings in the first time
that I saw the doc's. But be sure the guys behind D knows that,
but you know this is a hard job which demands some time.