Getting started with D - Phobos documentation sucks

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 08:53:25 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 30 September 2012 at 15:41:46 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> If you want to write the code, feel free.

I'm sorry, this probably came across as rude, but the answer for
why not do it the right way is simply that the right way takes
time and I don't feel like putting it in. Apparently not very
many other people do either, since we've had the status quo for a
long time now.

A quick helper app can be slapped together in a fraction of the
time of a more proper fix.