Getting started with D - Phobos documentation sucks

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:55:43 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 30 September 2012 at 20:24:17 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> It would be great if we had some more finalized things.

A problem I've been having ever since I started doing
professional programming is that my focus time is a lot less than
it used to be.

I used to be able to sit down and spend a full month on one
single thing, very few distractions as the monday return to work
was /not/ inevitable... But recently that time has been limited
to only three days, if I'm lucky, before something comes up and
takes my attention away.

And after I switch focus to something else, I often don't come
back to the other thing for quite a long time. It is pushed down
to the bottom of an ever growing list.

So if it isn't finished in just a few days, it means I probably
won't finish it for at least many months, and there's not a great
deal I can do about that in the short term, at least not without
spending 14 hours a day every day doing nothing but code, and
blargh.