OSX users out there? Serious bug (I think)

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Apr 1 08:50:22 PDT 2013

On 4/1/13 11:21 AM, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:
> 01.04.2013 0:02, monarch_dodra пишет:
>> This is a two part post.
>>
>> The reason I'm worried about this bug is that the only condition that
>> seems to trigger it passing an object that has a destructor. I find this
>> is very bothersome, because it can happen with perfectly safe code, and
>> its "observable condition" is perfectly undefined. Finally, it only
>> appears in -O, biting you in the ass in the worst possible moment.
>
> Nothing personal, I do respect you, but
>
> Bitch please!
[snip]

Denis, the above (as well as most of the message that follows) is
entirely inappropriate. It's also compounded by your antics on github,
where your contributions are marred by a tendency to bully other
contributors and to convert most every disagreement into strife. I have
repeatedly asked you kindly to correct that behavior to no effect.

Remember, nobody's holding a gun to your head; the door is always open
for entering as well as leaving. It is entirely understandable if you
find D unfit for whatever you do, or if its development process is not
to your satisfaction. But this ongoing attitude of playing the victim,
interpreting the team's shortcomings as incompetence doubled by malice,
and picking fights left and right, is not helping you or anybody.

I compel you again to revise your attitude toward the people you work
and interact with in the forum and on github. If that does not happen, I
will propose to the core team that your github account is banned from
our project. Sorry it had to come to this.

Thanks,

Andrei