Implicit dereferencing

"Luís "Luís
Mon Apr 1 21:12:37 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 2 April 2013 at 03:36:04 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Plus it would make pointers to indexed types inconsistent with
> all pointers to types that don't define indexing.

Yeah, of course you're right...

Taking a step back, I think the problem here is that I wanted to
have multiple references to the contents of an associative array.
With a regular array, while you can't *store* a reference to the
array "header" (ptr, length) without using pointers, you can have
another array pointing to the same content. I guess you can't do
something like that with an associative array, right? (mm... that
kinda breaks the ideia of an AA as a more general array)