My thoughts & tries with rvalue references

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 2 02:44:38 PDT 2013

> I could finally fix the problem.
> Now for rvalue references an extra type is created: TypeRvRef.
> But this solution does not work with templates. I do not yet
> know how to solve this, but maybe someone knows advice.
> Code: https://github.com/Dgame/dmd/tree/rvalueRef2

Since I still have no idea how to solve the template problem (I
tried it the last 6 hours - without success) I have one final
alternative: final ref. This would be as easy to implement as my
first solution, but of course does not look that nice and is much
longer than the C++ style.
Any ideas? Opinions?
Suggestions or ideas to solve the template problem are also
welcome. :)