OSX users out there? Serious bug (I think)

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue Apr 2 07:37:09 PDT 2013

On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 11:20:26 +0400
Denis Shelomovskij <verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com> wrote:

> P.S.
> Also, Nick, if you have time, could you show me, how do you suggest
> "to use D reliably" in non toy Windows projects as you "never said
> anything" against it?

Don't do incremental compilation. Stick to the releases instead of
Git master, and if you do use Git master, make sure to 1. make clean
everything (dmd, phobos, druntime) before recompiling and 2. make sure
all three, dmd, phobos, druntime always match - don't update one
without updating the others.

Aside from that stuff though, I haven't personally run into the problems
you describe, so I really don't know.