My thoughts & tries with rvalue references

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 4 09:21:49 PDT 2013

> I don't know. My opinion has no value here.
I know. But I wanted to hear just your personal opinion about the
code and if you have any suggestions or anything.

> I may advice to write a DIP that makes more accent on
> theoretical side of problem - what "scope" currently is, how it
> combines with ref now, how it should combine, how Andrei's DIP
> fits in the picture, how it fits overall type system, what are
> possible code breakage scenarios, what are typical use cases
> for this feature etc. If such DIP and matching pull request do
> exist, it is only matter of agreement (with Andrei/Walter)
> about points stated in DIP.

Hmm, I don't know if I could write a long and good text for the
DIP. My english is very limited and not free of failures.
I still had hoped that Kenji or some other find the time, to see
over my code and to make a DIP/Pull Request.