File compare/merge

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 16:09:50 PDT 2013

On 02/04/2013 19:32, Kagamin wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2 April 2013 at 10:44:05 UTC, Stewart Gordon wrote:
>> the compare feature in Notepad++
>
> Would *love* scintilla-based compare tool. Where's the feature? Can't find it.

It's a plugin - I think whether it comes pre-installed depends on which Notepad++
distribution you have.  But for me, it's Plugins -> Compare.

If you don't have it, I suggest you start here:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/notepad-plus/index.php?title=Plugin_Central

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly.  Please
keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.