About the Expressiveness of D

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Thu Apr 4 23:16:02 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 4 April 2013 at 18:00:27 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> Mac mail fixed this problem for me.  All previously received
> text is folded out, no need to look at it.

So there is a lot of visual noise for nothing, and you like it ?
And what if one uses the web forum, like me ? Or Thunderbird ? Do
we need to buy a mac and use your newsreader ?

Seriously, the netiquette *demands* that you trim previous mails
to keep only the necessary.
If everybody was doing like you, we would end up having posts
hundreds of lines long, most of which being noise.