My thoughts & tries with rvalue references

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:48:37 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 4 April 2013 at 16:25:52 UTC, kenji hara wrote:
> I also think writing DIP would be better.

Btw, Kenji, what do you think about redefining "in" to "const
scope ref" and allowing compiler to chose how variable exactly is
passed ("auto ref" with no template bloat)? Within those
restrictions plain values should be indistinguishable from const
rvalue refs.

Will make "in" also much more meaningful as a separate entity.