Suggestions for vibe.d article topics

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 02:41:53 PDT 2013

Cross-post from vibe.d newsgroup :
http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.vibed/thread/1434/

I have been doing some lazy writing on vibe.d topic. Aim is to
get series of articles that can get reader familiar with vibe.d
idioms and highlight use cases currently not presented properly
in documentation (or hard to find there). Found myself in quite
paradoxical situation though - while being quite familiar with
vibe.d sources and behavior, I don't to any practical web
development on my own and lack real-world use cases to highlight.
After some introduction articles, I have done a small overview of
REST module and working with MongoDB is planned next (those two I
have used extensively during my experiments). But I'd like to
hear suggestions on other idiomatic small applications that are
worth writing about, preferably something that is not obvious
from vibe.d/examples/

This may be proposed later via pull request as an official doc
improvement. Please consider both advanced D users and complete
newbies interests.

First introductory articles can be found here :
http://dicebot.blogspot.com/ , improvement suggestions for old
stuff are also welcome.