About the Expressiveness of D

Chad Joan chadjoan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:13:29 PDT 2013

> I think it leads to writing less repetitive unittests.
>
> If we did datetime all over again, I'd give a budget of 2000 lines for
> all functionality. I bet the solution would be better.
>

> Andrei

My problem with datetime is that it is too monolithic.  I really wish it
was split into about 3 different modules.  This is frustrating from a
user-perspective.  The docs for that thing can easily make someone's
eyes gloss over.

If you split it up, then the LOC per module would become smaller too, as
a side-effect.